This video gives you an overview about how to get all comments.
- [Instructor] All right, so it's time to continue on…now that we've laid that faint foundation.…We got all of the kinda user interface elements setup…and we've got our API tokens now for our users.…Now I think we have everything, we can go ahead…and start working in Vue.js…and what we're gonna do to start with…is we're gonna get all the comments off of the server…and then display em to the user…when the page initially loads.…So that's what we're gonna focus on in this video.…We're just gonna get all the comments for a post…when the page loads and then display those comments…to the user.…So let's go ahead and take a look at this in the project.…
So here is where we left off in the previous video.…We went ahead and just created this…basic media object like we've got here.…Now the next step that we want to do is we want to load,…when the page first loads we want to get all of the comments…for this post off of the server…and then we'll display those to the user.…So this is kind of a dummy comment.…We're gonna fill this in in this video…
First, discover how to extend the native authentication system and add social sign-on capabilities with Laravel Socialite. Then learn how to implement efficient search indexing and enable live search results with Laravel Scout. Next, find out how to handle payments and subscriptions, including free trials, with Laravel Cashier, and implement broadcasting and live updates—without refreshing the page—using Echo. By the end of the course, you will know how to install, configure, and leverage these packages for all of your Laravel app development needs.
Note: This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing.
- Setting up social sign-on with Laravel Socialite
- Enabling sign-on with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and GitHub
- Search indexing with Scout
- Offering subscriptions with Cashier
- Offering free trials and coupons
- Generating invoices
- Creating a blog comments system with Echo
- Providing live updates for comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Laravel 5 Essential Training: 1 The Basicswith Bernardo Pineda2h 41m Intermediate
Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzlewith Justin Yost2h 12m Intermediate
1. Laravel Socialite
2. Laravel Scout
3. Laravel Cashier
4. Laravel Echo
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.