- Installing Symfony
- Exploring the Symfony file structure
- Creating routes
- Creating services with the service container
- Working with data using Doctrine
- Creating templates with Twig
- Authentication with middleware
Skill Level Beginner
- [Mike] PHP is the most widely used server-side language on the internet today. PHP was designed primarily as a web-based language. As such, it is relatively easy to learn and run on the web. As most programming languages, there is a need for consistency within and between applications. So, many frameworks have been created to help solve this problem. Symfony 4 is the latest version of Symfony, which provides a consistent code structure following the MVC pattern and a reusable set of components. Symfony makes building web applications faster and easier while maintaining a consistent structure and providing useful features and tools for solving common problems. I'm Mike Oram, lead at Mayden Academy in the UK. I've been writing PHP for nearly 15 years. Come and join me on my LinkedIn Learning course and explore how Symfony 4 can help your web applications.
MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applicationswith Drew Falkman2h 57m Intermediate
1. Build Pages Using Templates
2. Create Services with Service Container
3. Work with Data Using Doctrine
4. Authentication with Middleware
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.