Join Kevin Skoglund for an in-depth discussion in this video Find forwarded IP addresses, part of Easy PHP Projects: Single-Serving Sites.
- In this movie, we'll learn to find the…forwarded IP address that's being…set by proxy servers.…To do that, we're going to create a new page,…and I'm going to save it in that same sites directory,…and I'm gong to call it whatismyip.php,…but I'm going to put IP proxy at the end,…so we'll have both versions of it.…Once I save it, you should have two files,…whatismyip, whatismyip_proxy.…What we're going to do here is…we're going to write some PHP,…and we're going to create a new function.…
The function is going to be called forwarded_ip.…It's going to return back to us the value that…it can best determine as being the…original forwarded IP address if it detects one.…What we are going to do is we're going to take those keys…and I'm just going to take a list of them…and paste them in here,…and it's going to be an array of each one of them.…The order is important.…I put the most common one here at the top, FORWARDED_FOR.…What it's going to do is it's going to go through each one,…see if it has a value, and if so,…it's going to return that value.…
- Finding and validating an IP address with PHP
- Parsing the HTTP request for browser details
- Comparing dates and times in PHP
- Randomizing data with PHP
- Styling page content dynamically
- Generating random sentences
Skill Level Beginner
1. What is My IP Address?
2. Browser Mirror
3. Is it New Years Yet?
4. Random Data and Styling
5. Random Phrase Generator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.