You've packaged all the exercises into easily installable packages. In this video, you'll walk through setting one of them up.
- [Instructor] To use any of the exercise files for this course, go into the Exercise Files directory, go to the particular chapter that you're looking for, and you can go into the folder within that. Every single project has a composer.json and composer.lock. All you need to do is get composer, which the video walks you through installing. Once you have that, you can run composer install and all the libraries will be installed for you. The only other thing you need for this course is a GitHub account, which you can create on your own.
- The benefits of behavior testing
- Setting up a test environment
- Building your first API test
- Sending requests
- Validating response codes and payload
- Making authenticated requests
- Refactoring tests
- Writing to the API
- Establishing a system state for tests
- Using extensions
- Performing batch operations
Skill Level Advanced
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
Building APIs in PHP Using the Slim Micro Frameworkwith Keith Casey1h 52m Intermediate
Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzlewith Justin Yost2h 12m Intermediate
1. Understand Behavior Testing with Gherkin
2. Build Your First API Test
3. Handling Authentication in API Testing
4. Advanced API Testing in Practice
Expand Your API Tests
Next steps2m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.