You've packaged all the exercises into easily installable packages. In this video, you'll walk through setting one of them up.
- [Instructor] To use any of the exercise files for this course, go into the Exercise Files directory, go to the particular chapter that you're looking for, and you can go into the folder within that. Every single project has a composer.json and composer.lock. All you need to do is get composer, which the video walks you through installing. Once you have that, you can run composer install and all the libraries will be installed for you. The only other thing you need for this course is a GitHub account, which you can create on your own.
- The benefits of behavior testing
- Setting up a test environment
- Building your first API test
- Sending requests
- Validating response codes and payload
- Making authenticated requests
- Refactoring tests
- Writing to the API
- Establishing a system state for tests
- Using extensions
- Performing batch operations