- Finding and validating an IP address with PHP
- Parsing the HTTP request for browser details
- Comparing dates and times in PHP
- Randomizing data with PHP
- Styling page content dynamically
- Generating random sentences
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Easy PHP Projects Single Serving Sites. My name is Kevin Skoglund. This course is part of the Easy PHP Project series. These courses are designed to present projects that require only basic PHP knowledge. In this course, we will start by learning to appreciate the beautiful simplicity of single serving sites. Then we'll create a few of our own. We'll use PHP to determine browser details, including IP address and browser type. We will learn to parse and compare dates to answer simple questions.
We will apply randomly chosen styles to pages. We will use simple rules to create random phrases out of component pieces. I think you'll be amazed what you can do with just a single page. Let's get started on some Easy PHP Projects.
1. What is My IP Address?
2. Browser Mirror
3. Is it New Years Yet?
4. Random Data and Styling
5. Random Phrase Generator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.