Join Bernardo Pineda for an in-depth discussion in this video Database relationships, part of Learning Symfony 3.
- [Instructor] Now let's create…the relationships of our tables.…Let's open the relations_YML file…on our Resources folder.…Let's drag it into Visual Studio Code.…And let's open our doctrine config files,…which are in source, AppBundle,…Resources, config, doctrines.…So let's open the three files.…And let's go back to relations_YML and let's copy.…Be careful to copy from here, 'cause it's very picky.…
And when we paste, be sure that manyToOne…is at the same level as life cycle…and client and room are children to manyToOne.…Let's save, let's do the same with Client.…Let's copy, let's go to Client.…Be sure that it's on the same level.…Be sure not to type any tabs.…Let's just copy this, paste it, paste it, paste it.…And let's copy for the room.…oneToMany, enter, paste.…
And let's do the same, okay.…Now let's go back to our command line.…And let's clear our cache first,…php bin/console cache:clear.…And let's update our tables with…php bin/console doctrine:schema:update --force.…We will get this nasty error.…And this is because there's an additional step…
- Installing Symfony
- Setting up the local environment
- Exploring the Symfony file structure
- Creating routes
- Sending parameters to a controller
- Using views
- Updating routes
- Creating templates with Twig
- Data modeling with Symfony
- Demo application deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
PHP: Clean URLs on Apache Serverwith David Powers1h 36m Intermediate
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Symfony
Install Symfony1m 33s
2. Controllers in Symfony
3. Views in Symfony
4. Data Modeling with Symfony
5. Taking Symfony Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.