This video walks you through how to create a subscription form.
- [Instructor] Alright, so we've gone ahead…and got everything set up…to start accepting subscriptions.…And now the next thing we need to do…is actually create a subscription form,…so we can start collecting payment information,…and then we'll process the payment,…and then subscribe a user to a plan.…And that's gonna be the goal of this video,…is to create that subscription form…in our user's profile.…So, in this video we're going to…Integrate Stripe Checkout hosted forms.…We'll talk about what that is here in just a moment.…And we'll talk about also why hosted forms are important.…And then we're gonna go ahead,…create a user profile,…to allow us to manage subscriptions for individual users.…
So the users are gonna be able to log into their website,…see their current subscription plan eventually,…and then they'll also be able to subscribe…to plans and put in payment information.…And that's kinda where we'll get to in this video.…Alright, so now to get started I wanna just…kind of look here at the Stripe Documentation.…
First, discover how to extend the native authentication system and add social sign-on capabilities with Laravel Socialite. Then learn how to implement efficient search indexing and enable live search results with Laravel Scout. Next, find out how to handle payments and subscriptions, including free trials, with Laravel Cashier, and implement broadcasting and live updates—without refreshing the page—using Echo. By the end of the course, you will know how to install, configure, and leverage these packages for all of your Laravel app development needs.
Note: This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing.
- Setting up social sign-on with Laravel Socialite
- Enabling sign-on with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and GitHub
- Search indexing with Scout
- Offering subscriptions with Cashier
- Offering free trials and coupons
- Generating invoices
- Creating a blog comments system with Echo
- Providing live updates for comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Laravel 5 Essential Training: 1 The Basicswith Bernardo Pineda2h 41m Intermediate
Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzlewith Justin Yost2h 12m Intermediate
1. Laravel Socialite
2. Laravel Scout
3. Laravel Cashier
4. Laravel Echo
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.