This video gives you an overview about how to upload file to server.
- [Narrator] Alright guys, welcome to the next section…in our volume that we're working on here.…And we're gonna be focusing on section three,…we're gonna focus on Laravel Cashier.…Laravel Cashier is another official Laravel package…and it allows us to easily handle payments and subscriptions…in our Laravel applications.…So, this is gonna be a really handy one…for a lot of you guys…because eventually you do wanna start making payments…and charging users, and so this…is going to allow you to do that.…Laravel Cashier ties in with Brain Tree and Stripe…as payment providers and we will be using Stripe…throughout this course, just because it's the one…that Laravel Cashier supports out of the box.…
And it's also got some really cool testing features…that's gonna be really good for playing around…with our application and it doesn't cost a penny to sign up.…So what we'll be learning in this section,…is we're gonna start off by configuring…and installing our project,…we're gonna get Cashier set up on our blog project.…
First, discover how to extend the native authentication system and add social sign-on capabilities with Laravel Socialite. Then learn how to implement efficient search indexing and enable live search results with Laravel Scout. Next, find out how to handle payments and subscriptions, including free trials, with Laravel Cashier, and implement broadcasting and live updates—without refreshing the page—using Echo. By the end of the course, you will know how to install, configure, and leverage these packages for all of your Laravel app development needs.
Note: This course was created and produced by Packt Publishing.
- Setting up social sign-on with Laravel Socialite
- Enabling sign-on with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and GitHub
- Search indexing with Scout
- Offering subscriptions with Cashier
- Offering free trials and coupons
- Generating invoices
- Creating a blog comments system with Echo
- Providing live updates for comments
Skill Level Intermediate
Laravel 5 Essential Training: 1 The Basicswith Bernardo Pineda2h 41m Intermediate
Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzlewith Justin Yost2h 12m Intermediate
1. Laravel Socialite
2. Laravel Scout
3. Laravel Cashier
4. Laravel Echo
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.