In this challenge, see if you can apply what you've learned to allow users to select a title for your hotel guests.
- [Instructor] There is one glitch with this form.…If we open the title combo, it will only have…the Mr. Title attached.…Remember the second array we had on the controller?…We previously did the same thing…by loading the clients into a table.…Let's apply the same principle and not only load…the array of titles into the view,…but also select the client's title to be shown…on the combo box.…I'll give you one hint.…Just check for every title…if it's the same as the client.title value,…and add a selected attribute to the option.…
Why don't you give that a try…and I'll have a solution for you on the next video.…
- Installing Symfony
- Setting up the local environment
- Exploring the Symfony file structure
- Creating routes
- Sending parameters to a controller
- Using views
- Updating routes
- Creating templates with Twig
- Data modeling with Symfony
- Demo application deployment
Skill Level Intermediate
PHP: Clean URLs on Apache Serverwith David Powers1h 36m Intermediate
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Symfony
Install Symfony1m 33s
2. Controllers in Symfony
3. Views in Symfony
4. Data Modeling with Symfony
5. Taking Symfony Further
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.