- Building route macros and route groups
- Validation testing
- Service injection
- Building a custom user guard
- Building Eloquent event handlers
- Iterating, filtering, and mapping collections
- Building global middleware
Skill Level Advanced
- [Justin] Knowing your PHP framework in depth gives you new skills to tackle the most interesting and complicated problems in software today. Together we're going to learn the ins and outs of Laravel, one of the most popular PHP frameworks, to give you the ability to impress your coworkers and your bosses with new solutions to old problems. I'm Justin Yost, a full-time software engineer working in Laravel every day, and I'll work with you to build out a new Laravel application that'll let us explore the inner workings of Laravel and hopefully teach you some new tricks to show off.
Join me here in my LinkedIn learning course on Laravel Advance.
Consuming RESTful APIs in PHP with Guzzlewith Justin Yost2h 12m Intermediate
Extending Laravel with First Party Packageswith Alexander Curtis6h 20m Intermediate
Building Laravel and Vue.js Web Appswith Michael Sullivan2h 47m Intermediate
3. Authentication and Authorization
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.