Learn how to apply the principles covered in Dave Crenshaw's popular Time Management Fundamentals course with the Microsoft Office tools you're already using.
- In its many forms, Microsoft Office is one of the most popular tools in today's corporate workplace. Are you using it in the most productive way possible? In this course, we'll connect the principles from Time Management Fundamentals with the flexibility of Microsoft Office. We'll look at how to set up Outlook on the web so you can move through email quickly and efficiently. We'll use the Outlook calendar, not only as a scheduling tool but a powerful guide to help you stay focused.
We'll explore how to use OneNote to gather tasks and opportunities that you encounter in your day. And we'll also create some strategies to make OneDrive an effective home for your digital files and personal organization. We'll cover all this and plenty more, in Time Management Fundamentals with Microsoft Office.
- Are you using Microsoft Office effectively?
- Setting up Outlook on the web
- Adjusting the Outlook calendar for increased productivity
- Processing emails in Outlook
- Processing a task-based email
- Creating rules for repetitive emails
- Using OneNote to gather tasks and ideas
- Where to store OneNote items
- Creating a time budget using Outlook