Migrating from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010
In Migrating from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010, author David Rivers explains how to successfully transition to the 2010 version of Microsoft's email and calendaring client. This course covers transferring emails, contacts, tasks, and calendars from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010, previewing email attachments without opening them, sharing a calendar, and searching for content.
- Comparing the Outlook 2003 and 2010 interfaces
- Creating macros for increased efficiency
- Changing the default startup folder
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Transferring mail and other items between Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010
- Backing up a mailbox
- Performing common tasks with the Quick Access toolbar
- Accessing commands from the Mini toolbar
- Sharing calendars
- Previewing email
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Migrating from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010. I'm David Rivers. Microsoft has incorporated some fairly major changes and improvements in Outlook 2010. So if you plan on migrating from Outlook 2003, this course will help to make your transition to Outlook 2010, as smooth and as seamless as possible. We'll begin with a tour of the new and improved fluent user interface, focusing mainly on the ribbon, the quick access toolbar, and backstage view. We'll also examine ways to take advantage of keyboard shortcuts in Outlook 2010.
If you've been using earlier versions of Outlook over a long period of time, you've likely accumulated tons of email messages, calendar entries, to do items, and contacts. We'll discover ways to locate these items, and transfer them over to your new Outlook 2010 installation, so you can hit the ground running when switching from Outlook 2003. We'll examine the new way of sharing calendars with others. And we'll see how you can search for content in email messages, calendars, and to do lists all with lightening speed.
So with so many topics to cover it's time to get started.
Migrating from PowerPoint 2003 to PowerPoint 201029,577 Views
iOS 4 Web Applications with HTML5 and CSS3293,747 Views
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Drawing Closer to Nature44,877 Views
Migrating from Access 2003 to Access 201025,122 Views
Migrating from Excel 2003 to Excel 201066,987 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training863,444 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
Access 2010 Essential Training3,169,170 Views