Learn how to use your calendar as a powerful tool for boosting your productivity. Find out how to manage your own time and calendar, as well as the schedules and calendars of others.
- Your calendar is the single most important tool when it comes to staying productive and having effective time management. The question is, are you using your calendar for peak productivity? That's what we're going to explore in this course. We'll take a look at some of the best practices when it come to using a calendar. In particular, how to calendar for tasks and projects, how to schedule meetings with others, and how to create patterns in your day so that you get into the most productive rhythm possible.
We'll cover all these topics plus plenty more in Managing your Calendar for Peak Productivity.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recognize the pitfall of having too many calendars.
- Recall the benefits of leaving 15 minutes of cushion for each task during a busy week.
- Name the best ratio for meetings to actual work for the average person.
- Relate “time abhors a vacuum” to scheduling meetings.
- List what you should schedule during your maximum productivity hours.
- Explain how you should manage your calendar during the busiest time of the year.