Demonstrate your advanced knowledge of Outlook 2016 by becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist. This course helps you get ready for exam 77-731.
- [Instructor] Hi, my name is Megan Hoffman, and my goal is to help you pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam for Outlook 2016. I'm a certified MOS Master instructor, who's trained thousands of professionals in MS Office productivity. I have over 40 MOS certifications myself, so I know what it feels like to take these tests. In this course, I'll walk you through all the MOS exam objectives, and the structure of the exam. You'll learn to manage the Outlook environment for productivity, including customizing Outlook's settings, printing and saving information, and searching in Outlook.
I'll cover managing messages, including configuring mail settings, configuring messages, formatting messages, and organizing messages. Next, you'll learn to manage schedules, including creating and managing schedules, creating appointments, events, organizing calendar items, and creating and managing notes and tasks. Finally, I'll cover managing contacts and groups to best interact with other parts of Outlook.
I'll include practice activities in each chapter, and a final practice exam at the end of the course. This will help you ensure you can complete the task in the time frame specified for the exam. Let's get started.
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.