Get over 120 tips, tricks, and keyboard shortcuts to save time, increase productivity, and help you stay organized in Outlook 2013.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Microsoft Outlook 2013 Power Shortcuts. My name's Gini Courter and I'm delighted to be your instructor for this course. I have over 120 different shortcuts, tips and tricks that I wanna show you that I use in my practice to make myself more efficient as an Outlook user. We'll look at the inbox in email, how to use the calendar in new and different ways, how to manage relationships with customers, vendors, and colleagues using contacts, and we'll also look at the overarching features like categories that help us improve our Outlook practice.
I have a lot of things to show you. Let's get started.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Reusing text with Quick Parts
- Color-coding emails
- Making use of favorites
- Speed-reading email
- Dealing with junk mail
- Sharing your calendar via email
- Including screenshots
- Changing task start and due dates
- Cloning appointments
- Linking contacts
- Setting up an out-of-office message
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top Ten Power Shortcuts
2. Organizing Your Inbox
3. Managing Incoming Messages
4. Creating Emails and Replying to Them
5. Creating Special-Use Emails
6. Staying on Task
7. Tips for Calendars, Meetings, and Appointments
8. Working with Contacts
9. Miscellaneous Tips and Tricks
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.