Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the challenges, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] This course contains some hands-on practice activities called Challenges. During a Challenge, I'll lay out a series of tasks for you to complete on your own. When you're done with the Challenge, or if you get stuck, you can check out the matching Solution video, where I'll show you how I solved the objectives step by step. My best advice is to be curious as you practice your skills during the Challenges. This is the best way to master Outlook. After ensuring you can complete a challenge in the given time limit, go back and experiment with other options and settings that appear on the screen.
You want to be familiar with where the options and settings can be found, and also with what they do to help minimize the time spent completing tasks in the exam setting.
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.