Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Solution: Manage multiple presentations, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] Here's my approach…to the Chapter 5 Challenge.…Let's see if I can complete all the tasks…within the five minute time limit.…For number one I need to forward Cecilia's contact…to Jennifer as an Outlook contact…and enter contact info as the email subject…and then send the message.…I'll click Cecelia's contact.…Choose forward contact,…as an Outlook contact.…I'll enter Jennifer's email address.…I'll change the subject to be Contact Info.…
Then I'll click send.…For number two I need to create a new contact group…named Remodel Project Team.…I'll click New Contact Group.…Enter the name Remodel Project Team.…Next I need to add Safeek and Tammy from the address book…and save the group.…I'll click Add Members, From Address Book.…I'll scroll down.…I'll double click on Safeek…and double click on Tammy, then I'll click OK.…
Next I'll click Save & Close.…For number three I need to send an email…to the Remodel Project Team group.…I'll click Mail.…Click New Email.…Click To.…Change the address book dropdown…to be contacts for Chong.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.