Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Solution: Manage the Outlook environment for productivity, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] Here's my approach…to the Chapter 2 Challenge.…The goal is to complete all of these tasks…within five minutes.…For number one, I'll move task before people…in the navigation options.…I'll click the more option on the navigation pane.…Choose navigation options.…And then I'll move task before people.…Click on task, click move up, move up again,…and click okay.…For number two, I'll set Outlook to automatically…spell check before sending messages.…
I'll click file,…options, click the mail tab,…and check "always check spelling before sending."…Then I'll click okay.…Task three reads, "set the reading pane for messages…to display at the bottom."…From the mail module, I'll click the view tab…on the ribbon, choose reading pane, and choose bottom.…For number four, I'll search my inbox…for all messages containing the word manual.…I'll expand the search to include all Outlook items.…
I'm already in my inbox, so I'll click in the search box.…I'll type the word manual, press enter.…Next, I'll expand the search to include all Outlook items…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.