You can set Outlook 2016 for Mac print options such as including and excluding email addresses, showing pictures, and determining the information you should include in the page header and footer.
- [Narrator] You have choices about how you print messages.…Notice, for example, that when I'm displaying the message,…I'm seeing not just Lynn's name,…but I'm also seeing her e-mail address…and other information.…When I go to print this message,…I have some choices about how that's reflected.…Now, if this dialogue doesn't open this way for you,…if the details are hidden…because you've hidden them a previous time,…simply click show details to access this information.…Here are the message options.…Would you like to have the e-mail addresses…as well as the names in the message header?…And many times I don't,…because I'd like to be able to just print something…and distribute it and I want…to keep those e-mail addresses private.…
Also, they tend to clutter up the header.…So, as long as it's simply showing the people's names,…that's good enough.…If there are pictures in the message body or a background,…do I wish to show them?…Many times I don't.…Often, someone will put a background on…that will make it harder to read the e-mail,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.