There are three ways to reschedule an appointment or meeting; you can double-click to open the appointment form and edit the appointment, drag and drop the appointment to the new time and date, or drag the top or bottom of the meeting to lengthen or shorten it.
- [Instructor] It's almost inevitable that a certain number…of appointments and meetings will move,…particularly if you use your calendar to set up times…that you believe you'll be doing things…like processing email, and then you move them…as other things need to be done earlier…or at different times during the day.…There are three different ways…that you can reschedule appointments and meetings,…and let me quickly show you all of them.…First, I can double-click and I can open an item,…and then I can modify it.…
So, if next Monday, Process Email,…I want to change the times on that, I can do that.…I am only changing the one I double-clicked on.…Notice I'm viewing a single occurrence,…even though this is a recurring appointment.…I'd like to change the starting time…from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.…Notice that my end time moves,…so that the duration remains the same.…If I wanted to change this entire group…of Process Email and Voicemail appointments,…I would click here, Go To Series, to make that modification.…
But I'm going to just change the one.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.