To prepare for the MOS exam for Outlook 2016, Megan Hoffman demonstrates printing message, calendar, contact, or task information, saving message attachments, previewing attachments, and saving messages in alternate formats.
- [Narrator] Let's take a look…at printing and saving information in Outlook.…For the MOS exam, you'll need to know…how to print message, calendar, contact,…or task information,…save message attachments, preview attachments,…save messages in alternate formats,…and export messages to a data file.…We'll start out with printing messages.…A common task might be to print…the New Hire guide dated 8/12 and include the attachment.…I'll first scroll down and look for that message.…
Here's the 8/12 message about the New Hire guide.…I have this one message selected,…but I could also hold down my Control key…and select multiple messages,…or hold down my Shift key and select a group of messages.…For this example, we'll just select the New Hire guide.…I can always get to Print settings…by clicking File, then Print.…The Print window now contains Print Preview,…which is great, because you can see what you're printing.…Notice I've got a Memo Style option…or a Table Style option.…
The Table Style simply prints…the list of emails in your inbox.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.