In this video, author Megan Hoffman demonstrates how to to print and save information in Outlook. Print messages including attachments, select and print multiple messages, print calendar styles such as calendar details, print a specific date range of your calendar, print contacts including a phone directory, select specific contacts to print, print tasks, preview attachments, save message attachments, save messages in alternate formats, and create data files. Master these MOS objectives as a part of your prep for the Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint 2013 exam.
- [Voiceover] In this video, you'll learn to print…and save information in Outlook.…Specifically, you'll learn to print messages, calendars,…contacts and tasks, preview attachments,…save message attachments, save messages…in alternate formats, and create data files.…These are important for the MOS exam…since all are exam objectives.…You'll want to be familiar with the…options and settings within each.…The first objective here is to print messages.…A common task might be to print…the updated HR manual email dated 1/18…and include the attachment.…
You'll always want to click on…the specific message before printing.…You can also select multiple messages…by holding down Control on your keyboard…and clicking those messages.…I'll also note, if you choose a starting point,…then hold down Shift and choose an ending point,…you can choose multiple messages that way too.…For this example, I just want to print…the message from 1/18.…Once it's selected, I'll click File, then select Print.…Notice that I see a preview of what's about…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Megan then explains how to manage the Outlook environment by customizing settings, automating Outlook, printing and saving, and searching in Outlook. Learn how to manage messages, including creating, formatting, and organizing messages, and manage schedules, including creating and managing the calendar, appointments, meetings, and events. Learn to manage notes, tasks, journals, contacts, and groups.
Challenges exercises are included along the way, and the course concludes with a full-length practice exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Preparing for the exam
- Reviewing exam objectives
- Customizing Outlook settings
- Printing and saving information
- Creating and formatting messages
- Creating new calendars
- Creating appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing tasks and notes
- Creating contacts and groups
- Importing contacts
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 6m Appropriate for all
Outlook 2013: Tips, Tricks, and Shortcutswith Gini von Courter3h 55m Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
Create and manage groups5m 2s
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.