- View Offline
- Customizing your inbox
- Composing and formatting messages
- Viewing sent messages
- Processing junk mail
- Adding flags to keep important mail at the top
- Creating rules for processing mail
- Managing your account and settings
- Importing contacts from social networks
- Sharing a calendar
- Uploading, downloading, and working with files on SkyDrive
- Accessing Outlook.com from a mobile device
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Outlook.com Essential Training. My name is Jess Stratton. In this course, I'm going to show you everything you need to immediately start taking advantage of everything this complete web package has to offer. I'll show you how to organize your e-mail into folders, assign categories to all your e-mails so that you can find it when you need it, create rules to process your mail automatically, and how to schedule a clean-up to keep your mail file neat and tidy. I'll show you how to connect Twitter to your Outlook.com account and how to import your existing contacts over.
I'll show you how to use the full-featured calendar, including how to create entries and even subscribe to additional calendars. Finally, I'll show you how to use SkyDrive, the cloud storage service, including Microsoft Web Apps to edit your files right in a browser. I'll show you all of this and more, so let's get started right now.