Note: This course was recorded in Office 365, but anyone using a recent version of Outlook—including 2019, 2016, and some earlier versions—will be able to follow along.
- Prioritizing work with Outlook
- Estimating the time for tasks and email
- Creating an appointment, event, or meeting
- Creating recurring meetings
- Flagging items
- Applying categories to tasks and to-do items
- Creating tasks from email or from scratch
- Completing a task and sending an update
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] I assume that you're watching this movie because you are interested in achieving more efficiency and exercising greater control over your work life. I'm Gini von Courter and I am glad you're here. In this course, my goal is to show you how to best use Outlook to manage your tasks and schedule, so you can spend less time churning and reorganizing work and more time actually completing your work. This course is recorded in Outlook for Office 365 but if you have Office 2019, 2016 or even an earlier version of Outlook for Windows, you'll be able to follow along with most of it. Please join me for this exploration of time management using the calender and task features of Outlook.