AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. Welcome to Outlook for Mac 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks. I have over a hundred different tips and tricks to share. Shortcuts that I use to take my Outlook efficiency and effectiveness to the next level. We'll start with my top 10 tips for Outlook for Mac. Then, I'll demonstrate tips and tricks to use on your inbox. We'll also see how to use the calendar in new and different ways. We'll learn how to manage relationships with customers, vendors, and colleagues.
And, we'll take a look at the overarching Outlook features, like Categories and Flags. There are no exercise files to download for this course. If you're working along with me and I use a document to demonstrate, for example, how to attach a file to a message, simply use one of your own document files to do the same thing. This is a course with many short movies. Each of them focused on one thing that will make you more effective, more efficient. And I have a lot of them to show you. Let's get started.
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.