- Connecting your email account to Outlook
- Reading mail
- Searching for mail
- Organizing mail with flags, folders, and rules
- Creating and sending new email
- Creating new contacts
- Adding delegates
- Creating meetings and appointments in the Outlook calendar
- Creating tasks
- Backing up Outlook data
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] Employees work best when they're working as a team. This includes email collaboration, meetings, and task assignments. In addition, you'll wanna be on top of your game and handle multiple projects at once by being as organized as possible. Outlook gives you all the tools you need to work as a team, never forget an assignment, and collaborate effectively. In my LinkedIn Learning course, I'll show you tools and strategies of how to master the huge influx of mail you get on a regular basis.
I'll also show you how to manage multiple calendars and work with people. My name is Jess Stratton, and I use Outlook every day. Let's get started.
Q: This course was updated on 11/09/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the simplified ribbon in Office 365.
1. The Latest Features in Office 365
Simplified ribbon1m 4s
2. Get Started and Connect Accounts
3. Read Mail
4. Organize Mail
5. Create and Send Mail
6. Create and Work with People
7. Work with Delegates
8. Work with the Calendar
9. Work with Tasks and Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.