The course first explores the MOS certification program and highlights its cost, format, and objectives. Megan then explains how to manage the Outlook environment by customizing settings, automating Outlook, printing and saving, and searching in Outlook. Learn how to manage messages, including creating, formatting, and organizing messages, and manage schedules, including creating and managing the calendar, appointments, meetings, and events. Learn to manage notes, tasks, journals, contacts, and groups.
Challenges exercises are included along the way, and the course concludes with a full-length practice exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Preparing for the exam
- Reviewing exam objectives
- Customizing Outlook settings
- Printing and saving information
- Creating and formatting messages
- Creating new calendars
- Creating appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing tasks and notes
- Creating contacts and groups
- Importing contacts
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Megan Hoffman, and my goal is to help you achieve MOS certification, by passing the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam for Outlook 2013. I'm a certified MOS instructor, and I also have 40 certifications myself. I'll start by walking you through all of the MOS exam objectives, and the structure of the exam. You'll learn to manage the Outlook environment, including customizing Outlook settings, and automating tasks within Outlook. I'll cover managing mail, including sending, receiving, and cleaning up messages.
Next you'll learn to manage schedules, including configuring options to best work with appointments, meetings, notes, tasks, and journals. Finally, I'll cover managing contacts and groups to best interact with the other parts of Outlook. I'll include practice activities in each chapter, and a final practice exam at the end of the course. This will help you ensure that you can complete the tasks in the time frame specified for the MOS exam. Let's get started.
Outlook 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 6m Appropriate for all
Outlook 2013: Tips, Tricks, and Shortcutswith Gini von Courter3h 55m Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
Create and manage groups4m 57s
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.