AuthorGini von Courter
Find the Outlook 2010 version of this course here.
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Ignoring a conversation
- Tagging messages with flags and categories
- Arranging email by date or by sender
- Creating inbox folders
- Customizing and using categories
- Creating a search folder
- Creating Quick Steps and email rules
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Gini Courter. Welcome to Outlook 2013: Efficient Email Management. In this course, I'll use my inbox to demonstrate time saving features and techniques. We'll begin with the basics, sorting and adding columns, then we'll move on to adding filters, and saving customized views. I'll demonstrate how to set up your inbox to make it easy to quickly review messages. We'll create inbox folders, then add rules that automatically move messages for easy retrieval and review.
And I'll demonstrate how to create quick steps, which are like macros for Outlook. You'll see how to use flags to organize and manage your inbox based work. And along the way, I'll show you how to customize and use color categories to sort and filter messages. I'm pleased to share these time saving Outlook features with you. Let's get started.
Outlook 2013 Power Shortcutswith Gini von Courter3h 55m Intermediate
1. Reviewing Email
2. Putting Views to Work
3. Getting Organized with Folders, Search, and Categories
4. Automating Actions with Rules and Quick Steps
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.