Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Managing Your Calendar for Peak Productivity.
- Thank you for joining me on this exploration…on how to get the most out of your calendar.…Hopefully you've learned some tips and techniques…that you can use to become more effective…when it comes to calendaring your time,…scheduling meetings with others,…and creating patterns in your day for peak productivity.…If you've not yet completed…my Time Management Fundamentals course here on the library,…I strongly recommend that you go through that…as a compliment to what you've learned here.…If you have any questions…about anything that I shared on this course,…you're welcome to reach out to me at davecrenshaw.com/ask.…
Thank you for watching and may you have a day…that is both fun and productive.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recognize the pitfall of having too many calendars.
- Recall the benefits of leaving 15 minutes of cushion for each task during a busy week.
- Name the best ratio for meetings to actual work for the average person.
- Relate “time abhors a vacuum” to scheduling meetings.
- List what you should schedule during your maximum productivity hours.
- Explain how you should manage your calendar during the busiest time of the year.