Possible next steps in Outlook 2016 for Mac include checking out "Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training" for a comprehensive overview, "Time Management with Outlook for Mac 2016 Calendar and Tasks" to learn how to use Outlook to manage your work life, and "Time Management Fundamentals" or "Time Management Tips" for more information on time management.
- [Gini] You've reached the end of this course,…but this isn't the end of what you can learn…about how you can use Outlook for Mac 2016…to be more efficient in your workplace,…or wherever else you'd like to be more efficient.…Some thoughts on next steps.…If you'd like a broader foundation in Outlook,…if you're a self-taught user…and suspect that there might be some areas that you missed,…then I'd recommend Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…Second possibility, you'd like to really drill down…in your time management practice and figure out…how you can get more out of Calendar and Tasks.…
In that case I would recommend Time Management…with Outlook for Mac 2016 Calendar and Tasks.…And if you'd like to know a little more theory…underpinning time manager, two courses by Dave Crenshaw:…Time Management Fundamentals…and the new Time Management Tips course.…All of these courses are available…in the online training library.…It's truly been a privilege to create this course for you,…and I look forward to our next learning adventure together.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.