Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Outlook 2013: Efficient Email Management.
- That’s the end of Outlook 2013:…Efficient Email Management.…Thank you for hanging in here with me.…I hope you have picked up not just great tips,…but some new strategies for how you can work more…efficiently with your email in Outlook 2013.…What might you do next?…Well, if this is the first course you've taken on…Outlook 2013 and you'd like to know more about some of the…other apps within Outlook, like the calendar…and people and so on, you might consider…Outlook 2013 Essential Training.…If you're comfortable with Outlook 2013, but thinking you…might want to use Outlook Web App or OWA…when you're out of the office, there is an…Outlook Web App Essential Training course as well.…
And of course on Outlook.com if that's something you'd like…to know about, how you can use a web-based free version of…Outlook to work with accounts that you setup in…Hotmail or onlive.com.…If you loved this course and want even more to build…directly from this point I want to recommend…Outlook 2013 Power Shortcuts.…All these courses and even more fabulous courses are…
AuthorGini von Courter
Find the Outlook 2010 version of this course here.
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Ignoring a conversation
- Tagging messages with flags and categories
- Arranging email by date or by sender
- Creating inbox folders
- Customizing and using categories
- Creating a search folder
- Creating Quick Steps and email rules
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2013 Power Shortcutswith Gini von Courter3h 55m Intermediate
1. Reviewing Email
2. Putting Views to Work
3. Getting Organized with Folders, Search, and Categories
4. Automating Actions with Rules and Quick Steps
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.