To prepare for the MOS exam for Outlook 2016, Megan Hoffman demonstrates adding tracking and voting options, requesting a delivery or read receipt, redirecting replies, flagging outgoing messages for follow up, importance, and sensitivity, and recalling a
- [Instructor] Let's dive in to Outlook's message options.…For the mass exam,…you'll want to know how to add tracking and voting options.…Request a delivery or read receipt.…Redirect replies.…Flag outgoing messages for follow-up, importance…or sensitivity.…And recall a message.…The first feature we'll look at is adding tracking…and voting options.…I'm looking for a draft called Lunch Meeting.…So, I click the drafts folder at the left.…I look for the lunch meeting email.…
And I'll go ahead and double click to open this.…I can see that an email has already been started.…Asking the recipients to use the voting buttons…to choose between several different lunch options.…I need to create these voting options.…To do this, I'll click the Options tab on the ribbon.…And I'll click Use Voting Buttons.…There are some built-in options I can choose from…but in this case, I'll choose Custom.…I'll change the options that appear in…the Voting buttons area.…But it's good to note that I need to separate…my options with semi-colons like you see here.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.