Open a contact's form and click the globe icon next to an address. Choose Open in Bing to map the address. In Bing, you can generate directions for driving, walking, or public transit to the contact's address.
- [Instructor] I'm going to open my contact…for Tammy Marley-Cox.…I have some information on Tammy…that includes her work address.…If I wish, I can simply click Open in Bing…to be able to view this location.…And then if I want, for example,…driving directions, I can do that.…I can share this map, which is pretty cool.…This map gives me subway information,…it gives me street information.…That's pretty cool.…
I can save this map if I wish.…I like that.…Another possibility to do exactly the same thing…is to just click the Map It button.…And we will end up right here in this same map.…So if I were going to meet with Tammy,…I would know that I could expect…that we would have really good Chinese.…That would be a great thing.…This is a printable map.…I can also use a snipping tool…and copy part of this map,…and include that with Tammy's information if I wish.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.