LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up your calendar
- Adding quick tasks to your calendar
- Scheduling an extended project
- Building in extra time between appointments
- Using a mobile calendar
- Coordinating schedules
- Schedule recurring meetings
- Handling scheduling conflicts
- Creating daily, weekly, and monthly patterns
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Your calendar is the single most important tool when it comes to staying productive and having effective time management. The question is, are you using your calendar for peak productivity? That's what we're going to explore in this course. We'll take a look at some of the best practices when it come to using a calendar. In particular, how to calendar for tasks and projects, how to schedule meetings with others, and how to create patterns in your day so that you get into the most productive rhythm possible.
We'll cover all these topics plus plenty more in Managing your Calendar for Peak Productivity.