Shortcuts for the Outlook 2016 for Mac calendar include: ⌘ + N – New appointment or meeting, ⌘ + T – Show today, ⌘ + Right arrow – Next (day, week, month), ⌘+ Left arrow – Previous (day, week, month), and ⌘ + O – Open the selected appointment or meeting.
- [Instructor] I have just a small list…of Calendar shortcuts.…The shortcuts that you've already seen…for the inbox work in the Calendar,…but there are a few that are specific to the Calendar alone.…Let's start with one that's available anywhere,…which is Command + N will always get us a new something.…If I want to create a new appointment or meeting…and I'm in the Calendar, Command + N will get that for me.…Whatever view I'm in, Command + T will switch that view…so it's showing today.…If I'm in day view,…it will switch to show me today in day view.…
If I'm in a week view,…it will switch to show me the current week.…Command + right will take me…to the next whatever I'm looking at.…If I'm looking at days, it will take me to tomorrow.…It will take me to the next week if I'm looking at weeks.…And Command + left does the same,…however for the previous day, week, and month.…Finally, if I'm looking at any view of the Calendar…and I have an item selected,…Command + O will open that selected event,…that selected appointment or meeting.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.