Provides in-depth instruction on the key features of Outlook 2010.
- View Offline
- Welcome to Outlook 2010 Essential Training. You might think of Outlook as simply an email client. However, once you start to use it for a while, you'll start to realize what a powerful tool it is. Now, if you want to get technical, Outlook is a PIM, which stands for Personal Information Manager. But for me, it's a piece of software that's designed to help organize my life. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to configure email accounts, use email client, use Quick Steps to help keep your mountain of email under control, organize your time using multiple calendars, create a task for all those things you still need to get to, jot down your latest brainstorm on a note that you don't have to worry about losing, add multiple addresses and phone numbers for each of your contacts, read the latest posts to your favorite blogs, and finally, view your updates about your contacts from social networking sites.
Outlook is the perfect tool to keep you organized. But I do have to warn you, it's addictive. I know once you get started, you'll be as excited about it as I am.
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 Ribbon
- Using Outlook as an email client
- Filtering email with Quick Steps
- Scheduling with multiple calendars
- Creating tasks for to-do items
- Taking notes
- Adding multiple addresses and phone numbers for contacts
- Reading blog posts
- Integrating with social networking sites