Learn how to use Microsoft OneDrive to if you need to find another home for your email.
- [Instructor] When answering the, where is it's home…processing question, you may run into an issue…regarding where you store your email.…The fact is, you may not always…have access to archived emails.…This is particularly true if the company you work for…has policies limiting email storage space…or how long emails can be stored.…First, I would highly recommend that you consult…your IT department about the corporate policy…regarding saving email for future access.…
If they don't have a problem with you personally archiving…important emails, OneNote can make this easy for you.…To set this up, search for email to OneNote.…This will take you to onenote.com/EmailToOneNote.…Click on the button that says, Set up email to OneNote.…Then, you'll need to sign in.…Then, if you're logged in properly,…it will recognize your email.…This is the email from which you can send things to OneNote.…
If you send an email from that address to OneNote,…it will automatically add it to your OneNote folders.…You can choose the location where those emails…
- Are you using Microsoft Office effectively?
- Setting up Outlook on the web
- Adjusting the Outlook calendar for increased productivity
- Processing emails in Outlook
- Processing a task-based email
- Creating rules for repetitive emails
- Using OneNote to gather tasks and ideas
- Where to store OneNote items
- Creating a time budget using Outlook