Learn how to use Microsoft OneDrive to if you need to find another home for your email.
- [Instructor] When answering the, where is it's home…processing question, you may run into an issue…regarding where you store your email.…The fact is, you may not always…have access to archived emails.…This is particularly true if the company you work for…has policies limiting email storage space…or how long emails can be stored.…First, I would highly recommend that you consult…your IT department about the corporate policy…regarding saving email for future access.…
If they don't have a problem with you personally archiving…important emails, OneNote can make this easy for you.…To set this up, search for email to OneNote.…This will take you to onenote.com/EmailToOneNote.…Click on the button that says, Set up email to OneNote.…Then, you'll need to sign in.…Then, if you're logged in properly,…it will recognize your email.…This is the email from which you can send things to OneNote.…
If you send an email from that address to OneNote,…it will automatically add it to your OneNote folders.…You can choose the location where those emails…
- Recall why it is recommended to move your reading pane to the bottom of the screen in Outlook.
- Name the recommended amount of sections to have for your OneNote notes.
- Recognize questions that should not be asked when processing an email.
- List the correct steps for creating an email rule.
- Identify what should be used as a gathering point.
- Recall the benefits of repetition.