The calendar is your time budget. It's where decisions are made about how you'll spend your time on your most valuable activities. Learn how to make a few adjustments to your calendar to make it as productive as possible.
- [Instructor] The calendar is your time budget.…It's where you make decisions about how you'll…spend your time on your most valuable activities.…We want to make a few tweaks to make it…as productive as possible.…Again, we're using Outlook web application version…of the calendar, but many of these settings…can be found in the desktop version as well.…If you're logged into your email, you can access…the calendar quickly by clicking the little icon in the…bottom left hand corner.…Mostly we'll be using your basic calendar,…which represents the real time decisions that you'll make.…
We'll also use two additional calendars…as I explained in time management fundamentals.…One is your task reminders calendar.…This is not your actual calendar, it represents reminders…for short, non-time sensitive tasks…that you might complete during your day.…Let's create that calendar.…Click the + icon next to your calendars…and type task reminders.…Also, if you right click here you can change…the calendar color to a few different options.…
- Are you using Microsoft Office effectively?
- Setting up Outlook on the web
- Adjusting the Outlook calendar for increased productivity
- Processing emails in Outlook
- Processing a task-based email
- Creating rules for repetitive emails
- Using OneNote to gather tasks and ideas
- Where to store OneNote items
- Creating a time budget using Outlook