Learn how to gather notes, ideas, pictures, even webpages on OneNote for effective time management.
- [Instructor] When it comes to gathering notes,…ideas, pictures, even webpages,…OneNote is a powerful tool to help you stay organized.…For this course we'll use OneNote Online,…although you may find the desktop version…is just as effective for you.…You'll usually access this by going to OneNote.com.…If you're already logged in,…it will take you directly to your notebooks.…And if you're using a corporate account,…you may need to use a different login method.…Just as you did with Outlook,…I recommend pinning this tab to the top of your browser.…
This gives you quick and easy access to OneNote.…I also recommend that you install the OneNote Clipper…to your browser.…This gives you quick and easy access to it.…Just search for OneNote Clipper…and the name of your favorite web browser.…You should find a download link.…The Clipper is great for when you see a webpage…you want to save for future reference or to act on later.…The Clipper will allow you to save any website…directly to OneNote.…Now let's return to the OneNote file itself.…
- Recall why it is recommended to move your reading pane to the bottom of the screen in Outlook.
- Name the recommended amount of sections to have for your OneNote notes.
- Recognize questions that should not be asked when processing an email.
- List the correct steps for creating an email rule.
- Identify what should be used as a gathering point.
- Recall the benefits of repetition.