Learn how to set up your Outlook to your mobile device for effective time management.
- [Instructor] Outlook is just as invaluable…on your mobile device as it is on the web and desktop.…Let's get it set up to help you be…as productive as possible.…First, make sure you've installed Outlook on your phone.…I'm using an Android device in this video.…You can find Outlook Mobile by simply searching for it…on the Google Play or Apple App Stores.…After installing it, make sure that you log in…with the same username and password credentials…that you used in your web browser and on your laptop.…
This is critical to ensure all devices sync properly.…If you need help with this step…and work in a corporate environment consult…your IT department to make sure your setup is correct.…Also, create an Outlook shortcut on your home screen,…or even better, the persistent menu at the bottom.…This will help keep Outlook close at hand.…Typically, you can create shortcuts…by going into the Apps folder,…finding Outlook and then dragging it…into the persistent menu at the bottom.…Outlook has several useful settings…that we can alter.…
- Recall why it is recommended to move your reading pane to the bottom of the screen in Outlook.
- Name the recommended amount of sections to have for your OneNote notes.
- Recognize questions that should not be asked when processing an email.
- List the correct steps for creating an email rule.
- Identify what should be used as a gathering point.
- Recall the benefits of repetition.