Learn how to set up your OneNote to your mobile device to ensure that it’s ready at a moment’s notice to gather unprocessed tasks.
- [Instructor] We want OneNote mobile to be set up properly…on your phone to ensure that it's ready at a moment's notice…to gather unprocessed tasks.…Here are a few things to do…to ensure you're set up properly.…First, make sure that you've installed OneNote…on your phone.…I'm using an Android device in this video.…You can find OneNote by simply searching for it…on the Google Play or Apple App Store.…After installing OneNote,…open it and make sure that it's logged you in…with the same username and password credentials…that you have in your web browser and on your laptop.…
This is critical to ensure all devices sync properly.…If you need help with this step…and work in a corporate environment,…consult your IT department…to make sure your setup is correct.…After logging into OneNote,…add the widget to your home screen.…You can usually do this…by long-holding where you want the widget to go…and then selecting Widgets at the bottom.…I prefer to use OneNote's four by one widget,…which contains several useful options.…
- Recall why it is recommended to move your reading pane to the bottom of the screen in Outlook.
- Name the recommended amount of sections to have for your OneNote notes.
- Recognize questions that should not be asked when processing an email.
- List the correct steps for creating an email rule.
- Identify what should be used as a gathering point.
- Recall the benefits of repetition.