Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Outlook 2010: Effective Email Management.
Well that's the end of our course. I hope…you have picked up some great tips, but more importantly, some strategies for how…you can more effectively manage your e-mail using Outlook 2010.…I look forward to seeing you in other courses online at lynda.com.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Tagging messages with flags and categories
- Understanding flags and the To Do list
- Sorting and filtering email
- Creating a search folder
- Creating QuickSteps and email rules
- Using automatic replies
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Strategies for Reviewing Email
2. Changing Views
3. Getting More Efficient
4. Using Rules and Quick Steps to Process Mail
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.