To forward contact information, open the contact form and click the Forward button. A copy of the contact form is attached to the email, and it contains all the information included in your contact, which is not necessarily a good idea. Before sending, open and review the contact form attachment.
- [Instructor] So somebody else…would like Tammy's contact information.…Perhaps, a colleague or a vendor,…someone who doesn't have access to all of her information,…says how would I get in touch with Tammy Marley-Cox.…And I say, "Hey, Hey, Hey, don't worry about it,…I will forward you her contact information".…And I click forward right here…and there's a virtual card that is added.…It already has a subject,…I'm forwarding Tammy Marley-Cox's information.…And I can say, Joe, Here's the contact info…for Tammy Marley-Cox.…
She's expecting a call.…And if Joe has Outlook or many other programs,…that can work with VCF cards,…then when he opens this up,…he can simply open up the VCF card…and turn around and save it…and he'll have this in his contact management system,…his Outlook.…But, I'd like, actually, to open this card…so you can see it because I'm sending everything,…and that's the down side here…if I'm collecting personal information.…
The fact that Tammy likes goldfish crackers…isn't that bad, but I might have information…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.