Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video Exam objectives, preparation tips, and registration process, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] Let's discuss how to prepare…for the MOS exam.…First of all, what should you study?…We have included the MOS exam objectives…for Outlook in your chapter one folder.…Let's take a look at that document.…The numbers correspond to the videos in the video series.…So, for example, starting with chapter two…you'll have a chance to view videos…on an overview of the user interface,…customizing settings, printing and saving information,…performing search operations in Outlook, et cetera.…
Please refer back to the objectives frequently…to be sure that you are comfortable…with all objectives for the exam.…What else should you study?…Watch all the videos in this course…and complete each chapter challenge.…We've created challenge exercises…that will reinforce the skills…you've learned in each of the videos.…We've also allotted a certain amount of time…for completion of each challenge exercise.…Be sure you can complete the exercise…in that amount of time.…If you're having trouble with the time limit,…you might go back and watch the video again…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.