Outlook for Mac 2016 offers support for multiple signatures. The first is used for new messages you compose, and the other for times you are replying to or forwarding a message. You can create unique email signatures for each email account you use with Outlook.
- [Instructor] In Outlook for Mac 2016,…I have the ability to create two different email signatures.…In order to do this, we'll go to Outlook preferences…and in the email section, we'll double click signatures.…These two signatures are for…brand new messages that I create and for replies.…The idea being that if it's new a message,…I might want to provide more information.…This is who I am, this is how you reach me,…here's my email, my physical address and so on.…
Where as, if I am replying to an email,…presumably somebody already has that,…either because I originated the conversation…or because they did and they knew how to reach me.…Notice that I can create,…the false signature's not just for general use…but for each account.…So, if I hit multiple email accounts connected to Outlook,…I can have different messages in each of them.…I'd like to create a new signature…and notice that it pulled my name over.…
I'm going to call this new message…and in the signature area, I have some text already,…that I'm going to paste.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Decluttering your inbox
- Creating text shortcuts with AutoCorrect
- Power searching in mail and calendar
- Dealing with junk mail
- Setting up out-of-office replies
- Saving a search for reuse
- Creating recurring appointments and tasks
- Backing up Outlook data with Time Machine
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Shortcuts
2. Shortcuts for Organizing Email
3. Shortcuts for Sending and Replying
4. Shortcuts for the Calendar
5. Shortcuts for Contacts
6. Shortcuts for Tasks
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.