Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a secondary calendar, part of Outlook.com Essential Training (2016).
- [Narrator] You can add additional Secondary Calendars…to your Primary Calendar in outlook.com.…You may want to do this to add a family calendar…or an event calendar for your organization.…Something that's going to keep…those appointments separate from your own.…To add a Secondary Calendar, in the Calendar,…click the drop-down next to Add Calendar…and choose Secondary Calendar.…In the cursor that appears…on the left-hand side of the screen,…type in a name for your calendar.…
Hit the enter key and your calendar's been created.…As soon as you click on it,…it's going to appear at the top of the screen.…Now, you can start adding appointments to it.…I'm going to click inside a time-frame.…I'll create my appointment…and now, you'll notice on the right-hand side…there's a drop-down with a color in it.…If click this drop-down, I'm given a choice…as to which calendar I want to add this event to.…In this case, I'm going to add this to the Family Calendar.…
I can add a location and a time.…I can click More Details and do everything that I could…
- Changing the theme and display settings
- Composing, formatting, and drafting messages
- Working with attachments and photos
- Viewing or editing Office documents while replying
- Organizing mail into folders
- Archiving, deleting, and restoring mail
- Working with Clutter
- Using categories to classify mail
- Creating rules for processing mail
- Adding email accounts to Outlook.com
- Creating a mail signature
- Working with the Calendar
- Using Skype instant messaging
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Get Started with Outlook.com
2. Send, Read, and Reply to Messages
3. Organize and Search Mail
4. Manage Your Outlook.com Account and Settings
Create a mail signature1m 53s
5. Work with People
6. Work with the Calendar
7. Use Other Features of Outlook.com
Use add-ins with Outlook.com2m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.