To prepare for the MOS exam for Outlook 2016, Megan Hoffman demonstrates creating a message, adding or removing message attachments, adding Cc and Bcc to messages, and forwarding and replying to messages.
- [Teacher] Creating messages is…a core part of Microsoft Outlook.…For the MOSS exam, you'll need to know how to create…a message, how to add or remove message attachments,…how to add the Cc and Bcc fields to messages,…and how to forward and reply to messages.…First, let's create a message.…From the Home tab, I'll go ahead and click on New Email,…and you can see that the message form appears.…I'll go ahead and maximize this screen…so that we can work inside this window.…You can see that this message is currently from Chong.…
I could change that by clicking the dropdown…because I have access to other mail accounts.…I'll go ahead and leave this one as is.…In the To box, I can start typing in the email address,…or I can search my address book.…I'll go ahead and click the…To button to search my address book.…For this example, I want to send the message to Cecilia.…I'll double-click on Cecilia's name and click OK.…My other option would be to type…someone's name in the To box.…You can see I'm separating these with a semicolon.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.