To prepare for the MOS exam for Outlook 2016, Megan Hoffman demonstrates creating and adding calendars, deleting calendars, managing multiple calendars, managing calendar groups, displaying multiple calendars, and sharing calendars.
- [Narrator] Let's take a look at…creating and managing calendars.…For the MOS exam, you'll need to know…how to manage multiple calendars,…create and add calendars, display multiple calendars,…manage calendar groups, share calendars,…and delete calendars.…Let's talk about managing multiple calendars.…It's important to note that if you have an Exchange account,…you can view other people's calendars…as well as your own.…If another person has shared with you,…you can view the details of their calendar,…and if they haven't shared with you…you can at least view the free and busy information.…
Let's take a look at displaying someone else's calendar.…In the lower section of the navigation pane at the left,…I can scroll down and see other people's calendars.…In this example, I see that I can quickly access…Cecilia, Leslie, or Safeek.…I clicked on Cecilia's calendar,…and you can see that our calendars…are now displayed side by side.…I can see the calendar on the left…is labeled as Chong's calendar,…and the calendar on the right…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.