Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video Compare the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications, part of Cert Prep: Outlook Associate - Microsoft Office Specialist for Office 2019 and Office 365.
- [Instructor] Let's review the three different levels of MOS certification. A Microsoft Office Specialist, or Level 1, is an individual who has demonstrated proficiency by passing a certification exam in one or more office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, or Power Point. A Microsoft Office Specialist Associate, or Level 2, is an individual who has demonstrated proficiency in multiple office applications, by passing any three certification exams including Excel, Word, Outlook, or PowerPoint. A Microsoft Office Specialist Expert or Level 3 is an individual who has demonstrated mastery of multiple office applications by passing two expert exams in addition to achieving a Microsoft Office Specialist Associate Certification. This course is about preparing you for the Outlook 2019 exam. Once you watch all the videos and complete the challenge exercises, you'll be able to move on to the practice exam at the end of the course. Once you've mastered the practice exam in the allotted 40-minute time frame, you should feel more confident taking the official Outlook 2019 MOS exam.
- Navigating in Outlook
- Printing and saving
- Creating messages
- Managing messages
- Creating calendar appointments and events
- Creating meetings
- Creating contacts
- Managing tasks
- Taking the sample exam for Outlook 2019
Skill Level Intermediate
Using the exercise files1m 1s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage Outlook Settings and Processes
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.