Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Challenge: Manage schedules, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] Congratulations on completing Chapter Four.…Next you'll have a chance to practice managing schedules.…You'll start by opening 04_07 Challenge Instructions…from your Exercise Files folder.…Then you'll work through the tasks.…Give yourself about 10 minutes for this challenge.…If you have any trouble completing the challenge…in 10 minutes, go back and watch the videos again…and retake the challenge.…After you've finished, check out the solution video…to see how I solved the challenge.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.